Eco-Pan provides concrete washout waste containment, disposal and recycling services to both commercial and residential jobsites. We are looking for a Class A or B CDL Driver to operate our 40ft manual transmission Mack truck with an Articulating Boom Crane. This is a local driving job servicing Portland/Vancouver area.
- Competitive wages: $23 – $24 hr (DOE) /plus incentives/overtime.
- Quarterly incentive program (safety bonus).
- Medical & HAS (Health Savings Account w/employer contribution).
- 401K (Employer matching available) after 60 days of full-time employment.
- Company-Paid Life Insurance.
- Company Discount Programs – Verizon, AT&T, General Motors, and more.
- Paid Holidays
- Must have a Class A or B with minimal points and current medical card.
- Must be comfortable driving in and out of tight construction jobsites and downtown.
- Experience driving straight trucks.
- Must have some knowledge of mechanics involved to keep the trucks in good running order.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot minor mechanical problems.
- Must possess valid DOT medical card.
- Must be able to read and understand equipment manuals and safety manuals.
- Crane experience a plus but will train / if you are NCCCO (ABC) certified even better.
- Must be physically fit to do the job. This is a Driver/Labor Position.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Portland/Vancouver metro area knowledge a plus.
- Must pass a background check and a drug & alcohol test.
For more information on what we do please visit the about us section.
Please reply to this ad and attach your resume. Thank You!