Eco-Pan provides concrete washout waste containment, disposal and recycling services to both commercial and residential jobsites. We are looking for a Class A or B CDL Driver to operate our 40ft manual transmission Mack truck with an Articulating Boom Crane. This is a local driving job servicing Portland/Vancouver area.
- Must have a Class A or B with minimal points and current medical card.
- Must be comfortable driving in and out of tight construction jobsites and downtown.
- Experience driving straight trucks.
- Must have some knowledge of mechanics involved to keep the trucks in good running order.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot minor mechanical problems.
- Must possess valid DOT medical card.
- Must be able to read and understand equipment manuals and safety manuals.
- Crane experience a plus but will train / if you are NCCCO (ABC) certified even better.
- Must be physically fit to do the job. This is a Driver/Labor Position.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Portland/Vancouver metro area knowledge a plus.
- Must pass a background check and a drug & alcohol test.
Salary: Competitive wages depending on experience.
For more information on what we do please visit the about us section.
Please attach your resume. Thank You!